Wood Senet Game - An Ancient Egyptian Board Game
We are still fascinated with ancient Egyptian civilization. There are many unanswered questions that still perplex the scientists and engineers of today's world. You have a chance to relive the life of Egyptian royalty, and play Senet, the favorite game of the pharaohs. There were ancient Senet games found in King Tutankhamon's tomb. It's very likely that King Tut played Senet during his short life. Over the centuries, the Senet game evolved into Backgammon - another game of chance and strategy.
- Ancient Egyptian "journey" game
- Includes pullout drawer for storing all pieces
- 10 player pieces (five green silos and five natural wood cones), 4 wooden "dice" sticks, and a contemporary die
- Board measures 16 inches x 5 inches x 2 inches
- A unique game that will make a statement!