WE Games Wood Captain's Mistress Game (4-in-a-Row) 11 inches
There is a persistent legend that Captain Cook used this game nightly to relax with his fellow shipmates. He spent so much time playing the game, it became known as The Captain's Mistress. The object of the game is simple, yet the strategies are endless. Players try to line up four of their hardwood rounds in a row, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally. At game's end, pull the bottom gangplank and the hardwood rounds drop back into the cabinet.
- Classic Game of Four-in-a-row
- Outside of box measurements: 11.5 x 8.15 x 3.4 inches
- Walnut stained mitered box with a framed styled lid covered with an olive wood veneer
- Old-World solid wooden game box with brass knob for opening and closing the recessed lid
- Includes instructions and history of the game