This natural wood backgammon set has a refined, elegant appearance while maintaining all of the unique advantages of premium quality eco leather, especially when it comes to noise reduction and durability. The playing field is a champagne beige pebbled leatherette with blue & brown inlaid points that makes each roll of the die a lot less noisy. This backgammon is handmade using the art of marquetry which is the art and craft of applying pieces of veneer to a structure to form decorative patterns and designs. The skillful workers use this method in order to create the inside design of the backgammon set.
- Features natural wood veneer on the outside of the case
- Interior features a pebbled leatherette playing field in beige with blue & brown inlaid points
- Closed, the backgammon set measures 18.63 x 11.63 x 3 inches and weighs 6.75 pounds
- Comes with 2 black & 2 cream plastic dice, 1 black doubling cube & two natural wood dice cups
- 30 wooden checkers/chips (dark gray & natural)