Old World Wooden Treasure Box with Brass Latch
This Old World style wooden treasure box is skillfully crafted to graciously store your most precious belongings...prized chessmen, family photos, or beloved heirlooms perhaps? It is also a wonderful place to stash your car keys and extra coins where they will remain neatly out-of-sight. Regardless of what is stored within, this versatile vessel continues the fine tradition of boxes throughout history, combining function with decorative purpose, and will be cherished for its fine craftsmanship for generations. Of course, if you want to store your jewels and money here, we will not tell anyone.
- GET ORGANIZED: This sturdy, skillfully crafted wooden treasure box is exactly what you need to get your space organized. The box is walnut stained wood with a unique brass latch to keep its contents safe. The inside and bottom of the box is lined with the velvet felt. Outside measurements are 12.125 x 9.625 x 3 inches. Inside measurements are 11.25 x 8.75 x 1.75 inches with the inside lid being 11.25 x 8.75 x .75 inches.
- ANTIQUE DISTRESSED LOOK: Intentionally distressed to give it an Old World look. The box may be less than perfect to give it a weathered look or to give it an appearance of age and wear. Corners and edges may appear slightly lighter or sanded down as desired to appear worn. The box is stained by hand and the artisan attempts a rustic, attractive, one-of-a-kind appearance or vintage look.
- MEANINGFUL: This box is called a treasure box because it is just that. Keep all your most important keepsakes, photos, letters from loved ones, favorite chess pieces, small heirlooms, jewelry safe in this box.
- HOME DÉCOR: Versatility is a big component of this box. Not only is it a functional storage and keepsake box, it is also adds a décor value to any space. It can be a sophisticated coffee table box that can store coasters and television remote controls. It can make a hectic office desk look more organized and elegant. Whatever it may be used for, it will look wonderful doing so.
- WE GAMES: Making the world’s best traditional games since 1977. Our games are crafted with high quality sustainable materials with attention to fine details. We love bringing people together with our classic board games, and we know the joy of the game will be passed down to the next generation. We also donate time and resources to the Toy Foundation to help children in need who are facing many of life’s most difficult challenges.