Elegant Brown Backgammon Briefcase - Large
Backgammon is known to be one of the oldest games ever to exist and was unquestionably the most universally widespread. Modern day Backgammon was not invented overnight. It is a creation evolved from many versions of the game that have been passed along from generation to generation. Backgammon is a game of fortune as well as skill, but the rules are very simple and easy to learn. The history of the game has been linked to the aristocracy of ancient empires proven by artifacts as well as legendary references from Persia, Greece, Rome, and the Far East. Our elegant brown leatherette briefcase style boasts very clean lines, felt lines cups, and beautifully stitched points. This will make a sophisticated addition to your game collection and it also makes a stand-out gift.
- Brown Briefcase is leatherette and has brushed silver metal clasps and stiching detail on its edges and weighs 4.45 lbs.
- Two pairs of dice and doubling cube included
- Red and cream points on heather brown felt
- Attache Open: 17.25 x 15.5 x 1.5 in., Attache Closed: 17.25 x 7.75 x 2.75 in.
- Chips: 1.19 in. diameter x .21 in. thick, Dice: .63 in., Doubling Cube: .85 in., Dice Cups: 3.2 x 2.9 x 1.5 in.