Here is a beautifully crafted tournament styled cribbage board in solid Oak wood. This is considered a sprint styled board with 60 holes straight up and 60 holes straight back. The scoring holes are perfectly organized, aligned and drilled on the board. There are additional holes in the center for tracking wins of multiple games. This is a cribbage board that you will be proud to play on while showing your friends and family. This is an heirloom to be cherished for many years to come. Do bear in mind that there is plenty of room to personalize this board with your name or with the name and title of the local club championship tournament and date. In an effort to standardize the cribbage board, the American Cribbage Congress (ACC) recommends a cribbage that is 60 holes long, rather than 30 holes as most of the commercial boards available are designed. The American Cribbage Congress (ACC) purpose of a standardized board is to decrease pegging errors and to help improve tournaments.
- 2-lane sprint style track cribbage board -ACC Sanctioned
- Solid oak wood board measures 16 x 3.75 x .87 inches
- Set includes 4 metal pegs (2 gold, 2 silver)
- Sliding metal door beneath board hides storage compartment for pegs
- Instructions and history of cribbage included