Premium Kubb Outdoor Yard Game, Viking Chess, Solid Wood with Carry Bag
Kubb (pronounced Koob) is a traditional outdoor game with Nordic roots. Some believe the game of kubb has been played in Sweden since the time of the Vikings and thus call it, “Viking Chess.” Today, the game of kubb is widely enjoyed throughout Europe and the United States of America. Players toss wooden batons under-handed and vertically, end-over-end in order to knock down the opponent’s king and wooden blocks (or kubbs). This beautiful version is made of solid hardwood and is sure to last through years of outdoor play. Comes with a handy carrying bag making it ideal for taking it with you wherever people gather, on grass, sand, concrete, or ice. Makes a great housewarming and Father's Day gift. Also a wonderful gift for a family or wedding couple or anyone that enjoys outdoor sporting events and quality time with friends.
- This beautiful back-yard game is crafted from solid Malaysian Oak which is an eco-friendly, sustainable, and beautiful hard wood. A black zipper tote comes with this set making it ideal for taking on a camping trip, to a gathering with friends or family, block parties, or tail-gating at your favorite sporting event.
- Rules vary from one region to another, but the game is typically played with two teams, or between two people. Players toss wooden batons under-handed and vertically, end-over-end in order to knock down the opponent’s king and wooden blocks (or kubbs).
- King Kubb, 10 Kubb blocks, 6 tossing dowels, 4 corner stakes, carrying case and Kubb instructions
- Comes in an attractive outer box with History of the Game. Package measures 12.5 x 12 x 5.75
- Did you know that playing games can teach important social skills like verbal communication, being patient, sharing, taking turns and enjoying interactions with others? Games foster the ability to focus and lengthen the player’s attention span. Playing games is an easy and excellent way to spend unhurried, enjoyable time together. They are also rich in learning opportunities.