This black stained wood backgammon set has a refined, elegant appearance while maintaining all of the unique advantages of premium quality eco leather, especially when it comes to noise reduction and durability. The playing field is a burgundy pebbled leatherette with dark gray & ice white inlaid points that makes each roll of the die a lot less noisy. This backgammon is handmade using the art of marquetry which is the art and craft of applying pieces of veneer to a structure to form decorative patterns and designs. The skillful workers use this method in order to create the inside design of the backgammon set.
- Features black stained wood veneer on the outside of the case
- Interior features a pebbled leatherette playing field in burgundy with dark gray & white inlaid points
- Closed, the backgammon set measures 18.63 x 11.63 x 3 inches and weighs 6.75 pounds
- Comes with 2 black & 2 cream plastic dice, 1 black doubling cube & two black stained wood dice cups
- 30 mother of pearl acrylic checkers/chips (black & cream)