Grand National Horse Race Game
Horse racing is one of the most ancient of all sports and the rules have remained mostly unchanged – determine which horse is the fastest! Horse racing occurred in ancient Greece, Babylon, Syria and Egypt. Organized horse races were held at the Olympic Games of Greece during the period of 700-400 BCE and were considered public entertainment in the Roman Empire. Our fascination with horse racing has never wavered, as it is still popular today. Of course the horse racing would eventually be transferred to a game one could play with family and friends in their own home. The excitement and spirit of the race is perfectly captured by the rolling of the dice and the holding of a winning ticket!
- A beautiful rendition of a classic game - Exclusively by WE Games
- Wooden storage box measures 12.0625 x 9.50 x 2.875 inches
- Includes wooden game board with colorful print
- Includes metal pieces - green, red, blue, and yellow racehorses
- Horse race chips, custom deck of cards, wooden dice and instructions included